KISMAT GROUP OF COMPANIES:-
With a VISION – To Deliver Best Quality Product
Over 25 years have passed since Kismat Group of Company, first started its manufacturing business in Rajkot, Gujarat, INDIA name as “Kismat Engineering Works”. We’ve developed a lot in that time, but our values are the same today as they’ve always been. Because of product development and expectation we have started our production unit in Lodhika GIDC, Rajkot, Gujarat.
Kismat Engineering works is one of the leading manufacturing companies of steel lighting pole which represents unparalleled quality and professionalism. Since 1991 we are one of the leading suppliers of steel poles in both governmental and nongovernmental entities throughout India especially in Gujarat.
As one of the leading manufacturer in Gujarat Kismat Engineering works has become synonymous with quality through its comprehensive range of products for various applications. Its range of solution includes Steel Tubular Swaged Poles, Octagonal Poles, Conical Round Poles, Highmast Poles among many others.
Committed to contribute and share its expertise to the fast growing industrial sector. In 2015, Kismat Group of Company Start its new manufacturing Unit name as “KismatPeforated” – Manufacturer of quality cable management systems, as fabricator of High Quality Perforated Cable Trays, Cable Ladders, Cable trunkings, Perforated Metals, All type of Hot Dip Earthing Accessories and so on, Kismat Perforation is Proud of its exacting engineered products designs which are used in support in cables, pipes and instrumentation equipment for industrial, commercial, civil, architectural, utility and telecommunication installations.
We strongly like by our commitment to superior quality and excellent customer service and take pride in creating a concrete and strategic partnership with our customer. Our client can rest assured that we will provide the necessary end to end service through our innovation approach to design solution, ever expanding portfolio and efficient logistic support.
With the vast experience gained by the company management over the years we guarantee that you will be provided with all liable options for your projects along with top notch presale and after service to ensure your entire objective are met.
Lighting Poles are manufactured using up to date technology CNC & PLC controlled machine with minimum manual handling required using raw materials from first class steel mills.
We possess CNC press brake used for production of octagonal, polygonal and conical round poles. As standard procedure poles are delivered hot dip galvanized. In some cases and according to the customer’s request poles can be delivered painted over Zinc coat.
QUALITY CONTROL AND ASSURANCE:-
Quality is one of the most important factors taken into consideration from early beginning stage starting from preparing the order to customer and ending by delivery the project. Step by step checking is made in order to control the specification according to international standards and tolerances.
We produce variable type’s heights, shape of lighting poles and high mast.
Poles Such as:
- Steel Tubular Swaged poles As per – IS : 2713 (Part: I-II)-1980 we make all types of poles.
- Octagonal street light poles with Hot dip Galvanizing to any required length (As per specification)
- Conical Round street light poles with Hot dip Galvanizing.
- Power coated poles with round and octagonal poles.
- Decorative poles for streets, garden, car parks and private sector.
Kismat Engineering Works pole designed according to the BS EN 40 standard taking into consideration all related parameters such as wind speed and type of luminaire.
HOT DIP GALVANIZING AND PAINTING (IS 2629/4759):-
Corrosion prevention is essential factor in the economical utilization of the steel. In most steel products hot dip galvanizing provides ideal corrosion protection for steel. No other productive coating matches galvanizing unique combination of low first cost ease of inspection for coating quality, durability low maintenance and resistance to impact mechanical damage.
Advantage of Galvanizing:
- Galvanizing provides abrasion resistant coating for an exceptionally longer period. No other protective coating can match this unique process.
- Since galvanizing involves coating of zinc with base steel at a considerable low cost and relatively high negligible maintenance for longer duration it is considered to be the most effective coating today. The galvanized coating becomes part of the steel surface as it forms zinc-iron alloy layer and materallurgical bounds to the base steel.
- The corrosion rate is extremely show compared to other conventional coatings.
- The mechanical properties commonly galvanized are not affected by galvanizing.