Kismat Engineering Works has introduced hot dip galvanized Octagonal Poles, which can use in different sector for power transmission & distribution, Road & Building and various other application. In general, these poles are hot dip galvanized after fabrication, internally and externally in accordance with IS-2629/BSEN ISO 1461 or equivalent.
Lighting Poles are manufactured using up to date technology CNC & PLC controlled machine with minimum manual handling required using raw materials from class steel mills.
We possess CNC press brake used for production of octagonal, polygonal and conical round poles. As standard procedure poles are delivered hot dip galvanized. In some cases and according to the customer’s request poles can be delivered painted over Zinc coat.
Advantages of Smart poles:-
- Easy to install and maintenance free
- Sleek, aesthetically impressive and elegant
- Mechanically strong due to aerodynamic construction
- Ideal for corrosive atmosphere due to hot dip galvanizing.
- Galvanizing reduces the risk of corrosion and maintenance costs.
- Camouflaged junction box and electrical control gears.
- Electrically safe with inside cable termination and earth connection
- Pilferage proof due to weatherproof flush door and locking facility.
- The Steel generally used to manufacture steel poles is as per BSEN 10025.
- Yield Strength Min 355N/mm2
- Tensile Strength 490-630 N/mm2
- The Octagonal Poles shall be Hot Dip Galvanized in single dip to 65 micron DFT.
- The Octagonal Poles are designed for max. wind speed of 169 km/Hr.
- In addition to above standard. Octagonal poles can also be manufactures for other customized applications.